참 오랜만에 업데이트 된 것 같다.
2014년 8월 27일에 업데이트 되고 나서 베타버전이 업데이트 된건 오랜만이다.
아래는 업데이트 내역을 그대로 가져왔다.
버전을 보면서 왜 버전이 확 달라졌을까 생각하는 이가 있을것이다.
ST3는 아직 베타버전이라 계속 개발 중인 상황입니다.
개발 버전을 설치하시려면 http://www.sublimetext.com/3dev에 가서 다운 받아서 사용 하시면 됩니다.
- Fixed Redo sometimes restoring the selection to the incorrect location
- Reworked how Build Systems are selected (More Information)
- Build Systems may now declare “keyfiles” (e.g., ‘Makefile’ for the Make build system) to better auto detect which build system to use
- Improved handling of build systems that generate lots of output
- New windows always use the automatic build system, rather than the build system of the last used window
- Command Palette now remembers the last entered string
- Improved change detection for files that disappear and reappear, as happens with disconnected network drives
- atomic_save is disabled by default
- Right clicking on a URL will show an “Open URL” menu item
- Added Goto Definition to the context menu
- Improved behavior of Goto Definition when using multiple panes
- Misspelled words can now be added to the dictionary, in addition to being ignored
- Fixed Ignored Words not persisting after exiting
- Fixed a long standing issue with spell checking and non-ascii characters
- Added spelling_selector setting, to control what text is checked for misspellings
- Tweaked handling of syntax definitions and unused captures, resolving an issue with spell checking in Markdown links.
- Goto Anything supports :line:col syntax in addition to :line
- Added Edit Project to the Command palette
- Improved quote auto pairing logic
- Added <current file> option to Find in Files
- Improved Console Panel scrolling behavior
- .tmLanguage files may contain a hidden setting, to indicate they shouldn’t be displayed to the user
- Improved some error messages when parsing .tmLanguage files
- remember_open_files setting is now defaults to false. Note that this change will have no effect if the hot_exit setting is left at its default value of true
- Added auto_complete_cycle setting
- Fixed Minimap refusing to draw on very large windows
- Fixed not being able to click on the selected row of the auto complete popup
- Fixed sidebar icons sometimes being invisible on startup
- Transient sheets (e.g., as created by Goto Anything when previewing files) are no longer added to the Recently Closed list
- Improved scrolling behavior when line_padding_top is > 0
- Fixed a bug with scrolling tabs, where a 1 pixel line would occasionally appear underneath them
- Fixed tabset background being set to the wrong color on startup if different colored tabs are used
- Updated to a never version of leveldb, fixing constant low level CPU usage if the index becomes corrupted
- Fixed a crash that could occur when directories are being rapidly deleted and recreated
- Fixed a crash that occurred when dragging rows scrolled out of view in the side bar
- Fixed a long standing plugin_host crash triggered via modal dialogs
- Fixed a typo in the “Save Workspace As” dialog
- Fixed incorrect menu mnemonics
- Linux: Added sudo save
- Windows: Popup windows are able to receive scroll wheel input
- Windows: subl.exe command line helper accepts wildcards
- Windows: Fixed access denied errors that could occur when saving withatomic_save disabled
- Windows: Added workaround for broken std::condition_variable in MSVC 2012, fixing a crash in plugin_host
- Windows: Added more descriptive errors when the Update Installer fails to rename a folder
- Windows: Fixed incorrect window sizing after making a maximised window full screen
- OSX: Added work around for performActionForItemAtIndex: taking an excessively long time in Yosemite. This affected any commands that had a corresponding menu item.
- OSX: Workaround for an OS issue with zero size windows and OpenGL views
- OSX: subl command line tool no longer uses Distributed Objects, resolving some intermittent failures
- Posix: Fixed new files not respecting the umask permission flags
- API: Added View.show_popup() and related functions
- API: Added sublime.yes_no_cancel_dialog()
- API: Added sublime.expand_variables()
- API: Added Window.extract_variables()
- API: Added Sheet.view()
- API: Window.show_quick_panel() now accepts the flag sublime.KEEP_OPEN_ON_FOCUS_LOST
- API: Window.show_quick_panel() will now scroll to the selected item when shown
- API: Fixed on_post_window_command() not getting called